Thursday, March 30, 2006

Don't drive fast if you can't

I wasn't going to write anything today until I saw a middle age man in his black BMW 330ci on my way home. We both turned off the A4155 (I think) and went cross country. He was ahead of me and sprinted away, put 200m between us in a flash. However, I felt a bit playful today so I went after him. Half a mile and 3 x 80 degress corners later, I caught him.

I felt really sorry for him because I was driving my little 1.6 Renault Megane - AUTOMATIC. Without pushing the car to the limit I was nailed to his bumper. That says either I am very good, or he was a major disappointment - No 'Homer' jokes please...

What are these throttle happy guys trying to prove? They don't even know how to shift the balance of the car to go around corner without braking. I am not proud of that but I am sure I cheered him up a bit by waving at his rear mirror after catching him :>

Just watched another episode of 24 season 5. Who can they kill next? Everyone is dead. Long live Jack Bauer.... It is getting boring....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home