Sunday, April 02, 2006

Love Chop Suey

Yet another power cut at my rented apartment. 1 every other month is unacceptable. What year is it? 1960?

A few thoughts came into my mind when I was trying to get to sleep last night...

When I don't see her, I think about her all the time.
When I see her, I don't want the leave her.
When I had to go, I felt a big part of me is missing.
If love is sweet, why does it come with so much pain?

"It is sweet when you love and be loved, but the pain is gut wrenching when you love and not be loved."

Sometimes, I just wish I can forget about it and pretend it never happened. But how is that possible if I truly love her in the first place? What I found extraordinary is one would accept all the negatives of another which he/she wouldn't accept on others because of the magic word 'Love'.

Love is open to interpretation of each individual. Like one prefer to step back and admire the entire painting and one prefer to fixate in one part. Being the former, I prefer to discover the inner beauty of an individual and not focusing on the appearance. I love her because she is a very kind person, she loves the environment and is doing what she can to make a difference. It would be nice if we can travel together, she saves the woods and I help the organisation with my camera. I am not giving up because I believe true love does exist and it is not born of boredom and the desperation for companionship.

What is True Love?? It is an Oasis.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home