Thursday, October 26, 2006

Big cousin, Little cousin

I am completely shattered at the moment. I don’t like to drink coffee unless I have to but I already had my second cup this morning, and it is just 10.22. How can I write a blog during office hours? Well, I worked 8-7 in the past 3 days and I think I am entitled to a longer coffee break than usual. On top of that, I have to work this weekend as well so I guess tonnes of coffee are on the card.

Yesterday, I had a brief IM conversation with my little cousin. At 15, he is no longer ‘little’ but I will always see him as a baby because I held him in my arms when he was young and we played football, basketball and PC games together – ages ago, of course. It was great fun then. He told me he has a girlfriend now, which made me very happy because he is growing up and it is an amazing experience for anyone to go through. First love is sweet but sour (don’t want it to sound like some Chinese takeaway dish). I wish him all the best and I hope things will go smoothly for him.

Not so good news is that I have to work this weekend. Although I can choose not to do it but some extra money doesn’t hurt. The OT is not a lot but the mileage I can claim back is rather attractive. Anyway, just want to get this project out the way so I can dive into the meaty part before the end of the year. Some extra cash won’t hurt, can spend more on the date and spoil Miss E a bit :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home