Wednesday, December 20, 2006

I am the world’s worst driver

Well, after just 1 week I crashed my Type-R. I crashed it on the 9th and still struggling to recover. Without going into too much detail I hit a bump and then the car spun and ended up in a ditch.

It is very embarrassing because I was hoping to take to the track. On the flip side I know I suck so I can forget about Nurburgring. Should I???

Since I have decided to leave a directional telecom company I need the money so I can sit for a while in case I don’t have a job to move to… so… depends.

Nothing more I want to add, just want to get to Xmas, enjoy time off from work, then New Year’s eve with Miss E and friends. Hope my second life will bring me more luck than the last one.

Merry Xmas People

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home