Tuesday, January 02, 2007

Puzzles of love

If one’s love life can be described by a puzzle then she is the piece that makes it complete.

I have met Miss E on the 30th. We had dinner, a few games of tiles before I dropped her home with her presents. In many ways, I felt she is THAT person for me but I can’t read her and it unsettles me quite a bit. Just like being an idiot.

As I said a zillion times before, I am not asking a lot and she is just prefect for me. It is like finding that one piece that completes the whole picture. I like taking photos, she likes being photographed, I like dogs and so is she, we both like beautiful sceneries and I love cooking, she loves to eat. I don’t like someone who drinks or gotten drunk before, she doesn’t drink at all. I prefer someone who enjoys spending time at home then out partying all the time, she is a very ‘home’ person… I can’t ask for anything more apart from asking her to be my wife.

Still a maybe for a dinner / date, that’s why I refer it as a deferred reject from 2006… Let’s pray it won’t be the case.


The missing letter

When you smile, my heart explode and I struggle to find the breath I need to tell you how amazing and gorgeous you are. Every time I see you it’s like looking at a picture, a picture of what my life will be like with you. It is everything I wish and dream of. If love is impulsive then I am guilty of falling for you without thinking. If I can only love once in my life I don’t wish to love anyone else but you.

I have never said ‘I love you’ to anyone before because I just couldn’t say it if I don’t mean it with my whole heart. To you, I know I can say it and I want to say it to you everyday. I am not a good liar, when I try to lie, I stutter, blush and my ears go red. I would never lie to you because hurting you is like hurting myself but a million times worse. I would love to look after you, make you feel safe and make you feel happy for as long as you want me to.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home