Tuesday, January 02, 2007

Why are women treating themselves like that??

I really don’t want to write this because it involves people I know but I am p’ed off about how one does not respect their own self. Very strong words but we are talking about serious matters here. I am sure some people might say I am over the top with my comments and I agree. I just found it tough to understand why a supposed to be intelligent person is willing to go through with this because she can’t stand to be alone.

Scenario 1 – a guy is boring…

Let’s put it this way, nobody is perfect and one should not compare an individual to another just because they are assuming the role of boyfriend to the same girl. I heard things like ‘he is sweet but he just listens to me and doesn’t argue, so boring’. I do agree some constructive arguments are good for the relationship but if she wants to argue for nothing just for the hell of ‘I would like my man to conquer me’ then leave these good guys out and stay with the bad guys with no future or those who use you as a punch bag.

Scenario 2 – Being stabbed in the heart is not a recoverable procedure

Going out with a guy and then spend the night with an ex (assuming nothing happened). Can a guy with some self-respect accept that? I am certainly not one of them. To think that he should take you back is a thought out of the rear. You said he is boring and then when he stands up for himself you said he should accept your apology. I am a very fair person and I am sorry to say that when you made that move you already sent out one very clear message – I don’t respect you.

Scenario 3 – Attention seeking should be used sparingly unless you are a child.

After all these, relationship ended and the classic ‘let’s be friends’ line came out. A woman can wake up with a man and says ‘I don’t love him anymore but I still want to see him as a friend’. Before all the sexist comments being tossed at me I would like to make a very clear point. If the guys truly loves you he would find it difficult to keep seeing you ‘as a friend’ immediately after the break-up. A scum would be ok with it as he was in there for the sex to begin with or doesn’t mind some sympathy / casual sex after. If you seek forgiveness then you should let him go in peace. If you had ever loved him you should let him choose how he wants to handle it. Good guys can’t drop all the emotions like a woman because they care and they still want to look after the woman, only a scum can drop it easy because he didn’t care to begin with.
Jumping up and down and saying ‘He should forgive me, I already said I am sorry’ is just like a playground children act. ‘Look at me, look at me, it is not my fault’. Please go to the loo and check the mirror PERIOD!!!!

Scenario 4 – He is walking all over you, you have no self-respect?

A scum, who is old enough to be one’s father uses his very poor sex jokes as a method to humour the girl. ‘Oh, that’s funny’… Let’s turn back time for a month. He doesn’t want anything serious, your ultimate aim is a family so the goals are not the same. He went after your friend, who is also your age. Do you see a problem there? Still don’t? Let’s look further.

I don’t want to come across as a person with my own agenda. Yes, the scum was starring at ‘the one I care’s’ breasts at a dinner gathering whilst he was still with the girl. Yes, the scum was trying to get ‘the one I care’ to go out with him after he was dumped because he was lonely. If these are known fact then why when he text you saying he is lonely you got all edgy and excited and want to invite him to come over ASAP?

If you let a scum treats you like dirt then congratulation to you as you have managed to achieve one major milestone which is you found respecting yourself unbearable.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home