Tuesday, January 23, 2007

Mind at rest

Yesterday (Sunday 14th), Miss E and I finally went out for a meal and I really enjoyed it. She is very nice as usual, the dinner was good quality as well and overall it was a night to remember for me.

I put in a lot of effort to make it a special evening for her and I felt it was well worth it. Flowers, restaurant, little thoughtful present, etc etc. I was really knackered after the meal because I didn’t get much sleep for a couple days and the driving was taking its toll. On the way back, I had 3 close calls with God the almighty. You know when you are tired, you know you have to get home quickly, so you end up driving quicker. Luckily, I am still hanging around and I can’t die just yet.

This morning, got a text from her and she said she had a great time. Very nice it was indeed, made my day totally.

I worked with a big smile on me all day and what made me even happier is that I solved the problem for a customer just by turning up and made some minor changes to the config. After work, returned to Loch Fyne for a meal, then back to Hotel for a Steam, Swim, Steam Spa… what a great day!!!

In every which way, I felt she is that person because I am seeing signs that remind me of her. Or I am seeing signs because I think about her so I associate every little thing out there to her???

I shall take it easy because she is not ready and neither am I. She is too young and I put too much responsibility on my shoulder i.e. buy a place and can support my family etc etc. Maybe somewhere down the line things will happen, but right now, a date from time to time would be the icing on the cake.

Of course, I need to get another Rrrrrrrrr :)


I am taking a piss

For no particular reasons, I no longer care about work anymore. It is like being struck in the head by a lighting bolt, I am finally awake!! I will still do more than what I am getting paid for. However, I will not get myself stressed out because ‘What’s the point? They don’t give a damn!’

This job does offer great flexibility as I can disappear any time I want and in a way do whatever I want whenever I want.


Another R or Celica?

On Saturday, I went the distance to find my second R. Why? Wouldn’t it be better to keep another 10K in the bank? Umm.. I totally agree with that. A clear head would be to keep that 10K and then combine it with my fortune and buy a place. However, I am 25 and it would be nice to have my R back once again.

I took a Celica T out for a spin and I was really disappointed. OK, it is a 1.8 but it just can’t compare with an R. The gearing is sluggish and how small is the car??? The salesman did try to get me to part with my cash but 10K for a 02 plate CTR with 60K miles on the clock?? I am not stupid, I can get it for 8K. What an insult to my intelligent.

To E or Not to E

Trying to be cool, take it easy, but I do want to see her… I need an R to take my mind off…

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home