Wednesday, January 10, 2007

Patch, damn it patch!!!!

It is already 18:03 and I am dying to leave the bloody office but guess what, there are still works to be done. What I really don’t like is that why should I working my arse off when they are paying me as a level 1 engineer and I have to do shitloads more than a level 1, more like 2.5 at the moment.

What I am doing right now is to wait for the bloody platform to patch… You put everything on there and then execute. 1 hour later it still hasn’t started patching. I know there is something fundamentally wrong but I can’t fix it because I am dragged to do other things.

Please God, let me go in peace, to go somewhere I can enjoy the sunset and do something which can help others. Alternatively, a high pay job will do just fine.

Life-wise… same as usual. Started the week pretty well when Miss E replied and say we go out on Saturday. Then a no because there is something else how about Sunday… If I don’t put in the effort to get to know her then maybe I will miss out on either 1: maybe I am not that bad afterall. 2: She is not the same person I think she is so R.I.P.

Either way, I will learn to be relax and see it as an excuse for a nice meal with someone… with a 5 hours return trip… would be nice not to feel second best though.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home