Tuesday, February 06, 2007

Said one thing, hope for another

What can I say… despite numerous conversations about this, at the back of my mind I still hope that maybe she is busy (because she is moving home), or the txt didn’t arrive, etc etc. I had a chat with a very good friend of mine from the Tosh days and he said something which is very clear, something which I said to others when I am not crazy.

“You already knew the answer. Do what your heart tells you to. Trust yourself, trust your instincts.”

If that is the case then there is no need to do more.

I can’t explain my feelings. I am a torn person whom wants to use logic to explain emotions but yet I believe so much in fate that I am willing to believe anything that is irrational. I admit I am a hopeless romantic, impulsive, emotional and mental. I so much want to believe my dream and believe it so blindly that I am willing to stay alone – either her or no one… An appointment with a psychiatrist is much needed.


Crappy Brazilian buffet

I have high standard when it comes to dining. We all went to this Brazilian restaurant at Notting hill and despite being told it is good, I am extremely disappointed. To summarise, 10 types of meat, roast only, salty, seat not comfortable at all and for 20 pounds. What a waste of money!!!

Maybe it was over hyped but I really don’t see what is so good about it. It probably worth about 13-15 pounds max. For a buffet, it is so boring that I rather not eat at all. For 20-30 pounds, anywhere is better than that place. It is not a place for date and too crowded for a gathering…

Sorry, even a 3 out of 10 is generous.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home