Friday, March 30, 2007

Susanna

Wednesday 28th –March

It seems like months since I last wrote a blog. My life had been quite hectic since my return from Cuba. I have been travelling, looking for a new place to live and visiting friends and my sister.

Anything going on? Umm…. Well… Miss E called and apologise. Not quite actually. It was me who initiated the conversation by text and then she called and apologise for making me mad. Therefore it wasn’t the case that she wants to apologise. I felt nothing at all to be frank because it didn’t feel sincere at all. It was more like sorry for the sake of sorry and not really trying to understand why I was disappointed in her actions. Expectation is often too much but a normal person would ask why, what has he/she done wrong, but not her. Connie said she only cares about herself and despite hoping that it isn’t the case it is tough to argue. As I said before, not going is fine, but tell me early so I can go.

She offered to make it up to me by buying me a meal. (Cough cough)…. Can I say I can’t see it happening? The chance of the moon failing out of the sky is a lot higher than she buying me a meal. Why am I so negative about it? Simple, there is something call ‘statistics’ and by counting the number of times she said something but didn’t even put in the effort it is a straight forward fact. I am not going to make time for anything. I have a new place I need to decorate!!!

Am I holding a grudge against her? YES. I am not going to be messed about. Nobody can!!! My attitude is always the same, ‘If you want to play, let’s play. You have no idea how nasty I can be.’ I don’t really care about her anymore. This is a joke and we both had a laugh, that’s it, final, period.

There is a little bright spot in my life. To put her as the title of a blog shows how much she means to me, even I have yet to meet her. So far, the comment I have is ‘FATE’. My friend Sancho used my Christian name to book the Cuba trip but the name is not on my passport. So I had to call the travel agent to change it and… it was Susanna who answered the call. We had a brief chat, then I got her e-mail address (that was before the trip) she was very nice on the phone.

After returning from Cuba and the whole Crufts Fiasco I decided to get in touch and just to say thanks to her and hopefully get some sort of conversation going. We started exchanging e-mails (they are long e-mails) about our lives, hobbies and just general stuff. I found out that she works 7 days most of the time, she has quite a few dogs and where she lives, etc etc.

I have to commend on her work ethics because working 11 hours a day, 7 days a week is tough and that makes me like her even more. On top of that, she genuinely loves dogs and not someone who just goes out and buys a puppy because it is cute. In terms of character, she is great. In our e-mails, we talk about other things too. She seems to care about me as a friend and I sincerely hope she and I will meet up soon. Unfortunately can’t do it before her birthday as it is the 2nd of April.

I often found myself attracted to the character of an individual. Yes. As a human being I am also shallow and into appearance but I am not looking for a stunning beauty, as long as she is comfortable to look at, and more importantly when I look at her, I feel that’s all I want to look at for the rest of my life that’s enough for me.

Fingers crossed she doesn’t have a boyfriend and is half as good as I think her is.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home