Wednesday, July 18, 2007

I am SORRY

First of all, I am very grateful for my friends who messaged me about the status of my birth certificate – living or deceased. I would like to inform you all that the last 6 weeks or so was the most colourful period in my life. But as ever, nothing is simple and I have to live with the guilt of hurting other people.

It breaks my heart to have to say no to Susanna. She and I had some wonderful times together but the timing wasn’t right. She was in a relationship then and when she broke up with her boyfriend I started seeing someone. I have never had the chance to deal with things like this and certainly don’t want to be in such a position. She is a nice person, she cares about me and wants to spend time with me but all I did was to break her heart, made her cried. What have I done? I can only say SORRY and live with the guilt of hurting her. It is not fair to say I don’t care about her but… I am with a very nice and considerate person now. All I can say/do is to wish her all the best in the future and be a good friend.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home